Wednesday 28 March 2018

goodbye :( hello :)

Hi!

It's been my third week since I arrived here on the 4th of March 2018. To this new country, new city, new place, new environment...

Right after my husband & I received the news about he was going to be appointed here, we spent almost of our night sleepless due to such mixed feelings. Excited, worry, happy, anxious, curious...  We started to prepare the docs needed, packed our things quickly, and most of all - we needed to get mentally prepared hahaha... It's actually quite hard for us because both of us are the youngest kid from each family - so we are so spoiled to each other & more to each family 😂

It is our first experience to live abroad, not for a short visit - not for a short stay - not for (only) a holiday, but to live - literally to LIVE abroad. WOW! So many things were popping inside of my mind, about what if I couldn't live far from my parents, my families & friends, my comfort zone, about what if I couldn't get mingle with the environment, what if I couldn't be settled easily, etc etc etc - TOO MUCH! - almost EVERYTHING! 

And then there were also this part of drama that continued until only few days before we got departed here. OMG, such a drama, I never imagined I would ever experienced such craziness in my life before. CHAOTIC! I, however, wouldn't share you the whole drama that happened. I wanted to keep the sweet memories deep with me. One thing for sure, if I could pick up the silver lining from the whole story is that God have proven (ONCE AGAIN), that I am loved.

And as for you - readers, it would be lovely if I could share the main story, the story about my days here  👀 

Goodbye (for now), my comfort zone :)
Hello, Izmit!



Enjoy reading....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com